• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Want to create a new row with same as all the upper rows

I have made a inventory management file. I'm not sure how many rows i'll be needing for a month. So i want such a method which will automatically create a new row when i press enter in the last rows last cell. the created row should support all the formulas & Drop down lists as well.
I have tried creating a table then press enter in the last cell of the last row, but it is not creating a new row with the same formatting. I might also use vba codes.
Please help. i'm in a hurry.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Auto Row creation.xlsx
    11.6 KB · Views: 8
Please help. i'm in a hurry.
The fastest way, hire a pro, you will see him or her in a month or 2:DD
But you can try this:
Look at your table in column G in the last row (G7 in your example) you will see a little blue mark (triangle). Go there, click on it and pull down, the next row of your table will be the same as the row above.

The fastest way, hire a pro, you will see him or her in a month or 2:DD
But you can try this:
Look at your table in column G in the last row (G7 in your example) you will see a little blue mark (triangle). Go there, click on it and pull down, the next row of your table will be the same as the row above.

Yes it works, but on my sheet i'm not sure how many rows i'll be needing. So, this is the best way, i presume. Dont you agree?. I need something easy, uncomplicated.

This one is for you...
We don"t need to protect the environment. But rather we should create a world where the environment does"nt need protecting.

Back