• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

VBA + MailTester.Ninja API

I am using its free version here

Still limited to one per minute only, but yes I was able to use REST API calls, anyone tried it before?

Last edited by a moderator:
How many rows to check ?​
As since the second row to check there must be one minute delay​
so for 10 rows that should need around 10 minutes to complete, thus freezing Excel during the execution !​
For 100 rows then more than 1h40min ‼​
As any Excel forum is not for mind readers then we won't guess which columns your are stating for​
neither which data you are expecting for …​

Throttle is 100k a day so 100 rows is < 1m30sec
My Idea is to have on column with my email addresses then the second for the result code you get from the json returned value

My Idea is to have on column with my email addresses then the second for the result code you get from the json returned value
Still vague so without the requested good enough description the better is to attach a workbook with the exact expected results​
according to all different cases you have met using manually the website.​
Once done I will write only a single procedure, the one without a key, working only under Windows with good enough readers,​
the slow way for such slow website but to be trashed the day you buy a key, you will need someone else ! (1)
Or you can share a key in a private message for my testing purposes in order you can directly get the correct procedure version,​
you may ask the website to get a temp key valid for few days …​
Throttle is 100k a day so 100 rows is < 1m30sec
According to my manual tests, with a classic VBA way you can find within this forum like in other VBA forums sites​
it should be a miracle if under 3 minutes as this slow website needs sometimes more than 4 seconds to answer for a single mail,​
not be surprised with a key if it needs between 7 and 10 minutes for 100 mails to check !​
May be faster with a specific pro VBA / Windows way on a good enough computer …​
(1) Should work with a key, you just will have to mod two codelines but could be the slowest way versus efficient key versions.

Back