• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Unique dynamic list across multiple tables

Eamann Gamble

I have a bit of an issue. I get sales data on a monthly basis in the following format

Column A - Area Code
Column B - Account Number
Column C - Customer
Column D - Turnover for month

I feed that data into a workbook of 13 tables (each month and a control table) that is designed to automatically take that data and dynamically produce a report for each area code which works great (There are over 1000 customers across 50 area codes).

The problem I have is that not all customers are active every month so if Customer A buys in July but not in Aug for example. The report that I get excludes inactive accounts for the period so Customer A's year to date figures will be missing from the August report.

I use a control table to collate the data using a basic "If [month] = [date], then [list customers]"

Is there a command that would look across all 12 tables and dynamically list all customers once? If so I can use vlookups to populate the other fields in my control table. The customers are listed in alphanumerical account number order in each table.

The list of customers will grow as the year goes on

Hope this all makes sense

Back