• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

The Avatars a Star

Smallman

Excel Ninja
Hi All

I was just reading a thread earlier today with Fred Flinstone, Luke M's (what's that) Avatar and another colourful number and thought it they all presented a treat to look at. The old forum used to assign every member an Avatar for better or worse. Can we not have the same thing happen on the new forum? I realise the regulars in here mostly have them but a cursory glance down the forum shows most post are from one timers and they do not bother leaving a bland option.

Surely there are some good looking freeware Avatars we can hammer into each user as they join? If they want to add their own later they can always change it.

Anyways just a thought.

Take it easy

Marcus

I don't know, I can think of having an avatar as a sort of "badge". The "I've figured out how to do a search and learned how to set an avatar" badge. :p
The new forum even makes it easier than previous one to set up your avatar. I could see it either way, though.

I think all should have there own image as an avatar as it is more open and friendly, Hui myself and some others do so it is not a problem.......:p

I quite liked the old avatars, the new ones are better. How were they assigned?, they seemed to match the poster/question at times.:)

Back