• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Skills Training Matrix in excel

Dianiec

Hi, I have a difficult one here, as I set myself challenge to create at my work skills training matrix. I could not find anything what would actually meet my expectations. It would be nice to have a step by step presentation. I don’t really know where to start. Any suggestions ?

Dianiec

You seems to skip below line ...
Post an Excel related Challenge for others to Solve (You must have a solution) Don't post questions here!
In this time - I move this thread to other Forum.

You could start to reread from Forum Rules
How to get the Best Results at Chandoo.org
  • Use Relevant words in the Title and in the tag Box, This will aid future searches.
  • When drafting a question, try and lay out the question in a clear and concise way.
  • Try and tell the readers what is the situation, what have you tried and what do you want to achieve.
  • Don't leave out information more info is better
  • For the best/fastest results, Upload a Sample File using the "Upload a File" button at the bottom of the page.
  • To share Files/Pictures, you can use the "Upload a File" button.
  • Please use language which conveys respect, appreciation and love.
  • Consider that the world is operating 24hrs a day. A late post today may well be answered by someone else overnight.
  • Start a new post every time you ask a question, even if the theme is similar. The original author may continue asking questions whilst the post is in progress and of course if you are answering questions you may need to ask questions of the initial poster.
  • Please post, new posts in the correct forums, not as Emails/Messages to people
  • Quickly search the Web and Chandoo.org for help before posting. It is quite possible that your problem has been solved by someone else.
  • If you and a reader have been involved in an ongoing conversation and the conversation suddenly stops, recognize that the person may have gone to bed, even though you have just arrived at work. In the worst case a reader may go on holidays and not get back to the question for a few days.
  • Check your posts regularly for answers. Login, then Click your User Name at the top of the page. That takes you to a screen where your posts are listed along with the date of the last reply.
  • At Chandoo.org we have two forums dealing with FAQ's for common Excel and VBA solutions.

Back