• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Listbox_Click then msgbox to show information on the selected listbox

Excelnoub

Good day,

I am looking for some help with listboxs and msgboxs. I have 2 sheets in a workbook.

One is the selection to view information and sheet2 is the information to be populated.

In my sheet1 I have a command button that when I click it brings up userform (listbox) with selection from my Sheet2 (row A3 to A1000).

On my sheet2 I have another command button with the following: ActiveSheet.ShowDataForm. This lets me insert new data when new entry is provided on the next available row.

I would need the following but would need guidance as I am not really a excel pro.

When I click the Command Button on my Sheet1 the listbox will appear and the list will show. When I select the name requested then I need to have a Message box that will show me all information from Sheet2 (vs the same name) the information from A to K.

Example:

Information on A3 to K3 = 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11

Then when I click the command button on Sheet1 (1 will appear in the list) and select 1 then the following will appear on the msgbox

Would it be possible also in my listbox to hide all empty rows?

And is this even possible?

Back