• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

How to extract shipment tracking data from a website using VBA and without opening browser?

shazzad

Hello Everyone,
I was trying to extract shipment tracking data from the shipping line website. Shipment tracking IDs are available in column 1 of my file and I am trying to get data in the next columns. My tracking site is
I was trying to get help from another thread in this forum which is
But unfortunately, Internet Explorer is not working.

Is there any way of getting data dynamically in my Excel file?
Thanks to you all in advance for your support.

Regards
Shazzad

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a long shot: Can you get the data you want from the attached? If so what info do you need from it?
I suspect this data is dummy/demonstration data from their Developer Portal
so I suspect you might have to talk to them.
I got this from
the first item DSCA Track and Trace
Enter a tracking number in cell A1, then right-click on the green table and choose Refresh?

Attachments

• Chandoo55960.xlsx
    22.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hi p45cal, Thanks for your support. I have checked your solution and the query you have created. but I am looking for the info as attached picture.
And one more thing is I need to track the details of several shipments in the same worksheet. 1706434472785.png

It's impossible for me to help you since I have no account, no login, to the site. Nor am I about to enter into a dialogue with their Development Portal people.

Back