• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

how to change the colour of border lines in excel 2007

jraju

The question is about bordering in excel. I could change the font colour , but could not change a colour line of the border in excel 2007. How to do that . I am having excel ribbon

I solved the problem myself. You have to select the cells that has borders and then right click, format cells, then border tab. there you have to select the line style you want and then change the colour and in the centre border preview box, apply for all outer borders with required colour and then click ok. We have to select each cell to mark the border colour. Then select alignment and click wrap text. Then you could type and the table will allow text wrapping etc. The link contains vague ideas inside the table. This only worked for me. Anyhow thanks for the link. This you could also copy to word to be pasted in required colour. Word wrapping available, and there is no extra rows inside the selected cells, it is easy to adjust the table in word also.If we take more rows as border area of cell, then it may not be possible to shrink or resize accordingly.

Back