• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Gantt Charts

cmf735

Is anyone familiar with Gantt Charts? I found this on this site How to create a fully interactive Project Dashboard with Excel - Tutorial + FREE Download (chandoo.org) and I'm trying to create my own version inspired by this to track production. I tried to pull JO#s for every step in process from "INV To Be Kit" to "Packaging in Process" and then I wanted to match the JO# to the Customer or "Team" like Chandoo has on his sample this way I could filter the processes by customer. I wasn't able to pull everything over as you can see from the attached and wasn't able to match the customer to the JO# because the first formula came back with a spill error. I've never worked with a Gantt chart so I'm trying this out. I've been learning so much on here and I'm experimenting with a lot of new things to try and make my job easier and make myself more efficient in these busy times. Hoping someone might understand these and could provide some advice on how to create a functioning chart.

Attachments

• Production Gantt.xlsx
    111.4 KB · Views: 10
I was able to pull the data over. Not sure why, but I wasn't able to pull the data over into a table. As soon as I put the formulas into a non-table it pulled over no problem.

I've been able to build up this spreadsheet. I can't get it small enough to be able to add the spreadsheet here so I took a screenshot. I can't get the slicer to filter. I also can't get the Data Bars to load. Is anyone familiar with these types of issues?

Back