• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Congrats to new ninja, BobHC!

Luke M

Excel Ninja
Staff member
Welcome to our band of ninjas! I, for one, will certainly welcome the help fighting all these spam bots. =)

Again, congratulations my friend!

Luke M

My thanks for your words, I can say with all honesty it is an honour to be invited, not so much a ninja (yet) more a gate keeper :)

Congratulations @bobhc!

By the way, please keep up the humor posts! They offer a great reprieve from the mundane.

Regards,

Sajan.

Good evening Sajan

My Thanks

The thing about the Chandoo site is that the members are from many different parts of the globe, and humour differs in all regions, I have looked at member profiles so that my sense of humour does not offend any person but so many do not give their location, so If I post and my “warped” sense of humour offends I apologise now for any offence give.

…………………But I will still post what I hope will raise a smile

Congrats Bobhc,

from

Old man trying to learn new tricks to keep job

to

I can say with all honesty it is an honour

its a nice journey with you.. Keep it up..

Regards,

Deb..

Hi Bob ,

I think you are being modest when you say you are a gatekeeper ; I think you really want to help others as much as you can , and this makes you a valuable member of this forum. I remember your documentation efforts on quite a few problems.

Continue to Excel !

Narayan

Hi Bob,

My Hartley Congratulations to you

i am celebrating Party for your Promotion to Ninja cheers

With Regards

SP

Hi, b(ut)ob(ut)hc!

Being more than 4 AM I was shaking my head to check if I read correctly below your nick or too sex at my age might affect my vision. Sex I wrote? Excuse me, alcohol I meant.

So... after a while... I vanquish the moving letters, lines and monitor I think, read again... and yes! I wasn't too exhausted or rapt... I say... too drunk!

So...

Good very late at night, very early in the morning, old dog new tricked and now ninjaed.

My congratulations, my respect and my best wishes to welcome you to the club.

I'm particularly glad to have you here.

How many six-pack of Carlsberg to celebrate? A whole truck? Would it be enough?

Regards!

PS: :)))

Good day All

My thanks to everyone for their most kind words. My enthusiasm for this site has only come about because of its member, in my opinion a very unique site.

SirJB7 as you say it was neither Calsberg or sex that was befuddling your brain and vision, I have been give this honor because of members like you.

Congratulations BobHC

You have added to the sociability to the Forum and your efforts have been appreciated

We look forward to your future assistance as a Ninja.

Hui...

Good morning Hui

My thanks for your words and my most sincere thanks for the invitation to take on such an honour.

Hearty Congratulations, bobhc!

PS: This post is no "spam"...all words written above including and after "PS" are intended and they mean what they should in normal English parlance :)

Hi, b(ut)ob(ut)hc!

Good afternoon, old dog new tricked and ninjaed.

Because of me? Oh, no, I'm absolutely innocent about this, as innocent as glad and honored, of course.

Same good luck from now on, newest oldest Excel Ninja, ha, ha ha, ...

Regards!

PS: Now I can say I'm one of the youngest ones, one of the 80% but one at last and not least :p

Good day sachinbizboy

Abhinandan meaning "welcome" "Greetings" or "Salulations". I thank you and all other members for their warm words

Back