• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

A full time Microsoft certified Excel 2019 expert freelancer

pureassignment

Interested in hiring a Microsoft certified Excel 2019 expert?

Hey there!

Are you interested in
hiring a Microsoft certified Excel 2019 expert? If no, this page is not for you.

Who am I?

I am a Microsoft Ceritified Excel 2019 Expert. I have excellent understanding of Data, and Database Management Systems; as well as SQL, and data visualization tools; especially Microsoft PowerBI. About me: I have BCs degree in Industrial Engineering, I have +4 years of professional experience in Data Analytics and Reporting. Apart from that, I am a native speaker of English. I am new to this platform, but I have been working as a professional freelancer for over 4 years now. I also have my own website and my own company; sepcialized in Engineering and data analysis, especially excel tasks.

Note for freelancers and other Microsoft Excel experts

Even though I own a service provider platform, there are no pending projects; especially no excel proejct to be outsourced for now. Thank you for your interest and your time!

How to get in touch?

Let's start with a comment to this post, and I will make sure to check my emails to reply back as soon as possible!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back