• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

26as

sasikalasankar

Hi,

Any one could help me how to extract particular data from form 26as and store it in db.
i need to get the name of deductor,tan etc details as such.i have tried to convert pdf to excel,but one complete word has many column could not fetch accurately.how to get data dynamically using php code.please some one suggest .

...26as... As a post title this must be in the lead for the worst most non-descriptive title ever, if you had bothered to read the forum rules you would have read this:-

How to get the Best Results at Chandoo.org
  • Use Relevant words in the Title and in the tag Box, This will aid future searches.
  • When drafting a question, try and lay out the question in a clear and concise way.
  • Try and tell the readers what is the
If busy members took the trouble to trawl through such titles and help you any help you received would never help others through a search, who on earth would put 26as in the search box. You are expecting members to help you you can not be bother to help them.

I am sure that there will be members who think I have been curt and abrupt but if posters just took a moment to gather their thoughts as to what they need from forum members they would be able to formulate a post title that would attract the right help. And with members giving their time for free and with some members having specific interests in Excel attracting the best help is what the poster needs.

Back