• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Error with equation for Multiple date entries in a single row gantt chart

ah_mktanlys_01

I have created this gantt calendar to see post by day for each facility.

I used the following equation
Code:
=IFERROR(INDEX(SocialData[Service Line - Content Abbr.],AGGREGATE(15,6,(ROW('SOCIAL CALENDAR'!$C$11:$C$34)-ROW('SOCIAL CALENDAR'!$C$11)+1)/((SocialData[Facility]='SOCIAL CALENDAR'!$A9)/('SOCIAL CALENDAR'!B$7>=SocialData[Start Date]))/('SOCIAL CALENDAR'!B$7<=SocialData[End Date]),1)),"")

It shows some but not all of them. I cannot figure out what I need to do.
I was referencing this other excel forum for help.https://www.excelforum.com/excel-formulas-and-functions/1354561-multiple-dates-entries-in-a-gantt-chart-in-a-single-row.html

Attachments

• Marketing Calendar - Social Breakout Excel Forum 04.19.2024.xlsm
    31.8 KB · Views: 1

ah_mktanlys_01

If it needs to be a formula
and
each cell have max one data then
write to cell B9 =FILTER(SocialData[Service Line - Content Abbr.],(SocialData[Start Date]='SOCIAL CALENDAR'!B$7)*(SocialData[Facility]='SOCIAL CALENDAR'!$A9),"") and copy as it needs. Take care that columns keeps fixed.
( Your data has more than one data per cell ... this version shows #SPILL! )
Ps. There are other ways to show all data ... eg right side sample file's Calendar-sheet.

Attachments

• Marketing Calendar - Social Breakout Excel Forum 04.19.2024.xlsm
    32.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Marketing Calendar - Social Breakout Excel Forum.xlsb
    53.9 KB · Views: 4
For the second file with showing all data, the Microsoft blocked the macros and is not letting me see what you did for the Calendar tab. When I filter by Month nothing changes. Can you tell me what you did?

I can have where we insert all data for one day in one cell and use the FILTER equation you provided however, if I can find a solution, that would be helpful.

ah_mktanlys_01

1st file - if max one data per cell then it should work.
2nd file - macros have to be enabled if You want to use it. This file should save in local disk.
... Here that sample data file.

Attachments

• mcsbef.xlsx
    15.4 KB · Views: 1
Back