• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

When drilling the year doesn't come next to the month

jutu

Hi. I have this visual and when I drill it only the months come up but not the year as in the attached. The year comes when I drill it through but just on its own and it's helpful having the year next to the month. I have similar problems when I drill through the other options (MTD, YTD, etc). When drilling through dates in a chart, doesn't it keep Year, Dates, Months and Quarters as you drill through? This bar chart visual only keeps the different parts of the date separately and others that I've done before would usually keep it as you drill it? Haven't used PBI for sometime
Thanks

Attachments

• No year in the X axis.docx
    188.7 KB · Views: 5
Hi. I think I know the reason for it not to work correctly. Attached is the current date hierachy levels order. I have tried to concatenate the X dates visual graphs but not joy. Before I was able to change the fields' order by dragging them up and down. I've googled it and the option of dragging the fields hierachy levels up and down was disable around 2021 and advises to go to the view model instead to drag the hierarchy up and down in there but not joy there either so my guess is that it's changed since then? Is there a way to change hierarchy levels order? Thank you for your help

Attachments

• Date hierarchy levels current order.docx
    58.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back