• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Visualize skewness in the stratification

anishms

Dear Experts,

I have attached a summary of stratification and skewness in the data when the base numbers are touched. I'm seeking help here to suggest a better way to visualise the yellow highlighted columns to easily understand the skewness.
Days since last visit : ageing of customers from their last visit as of 01-Apr-2023
Allocation % : ratio of allocation of total customers in different bins ( from up to 30 days to >1095 days)
Customers removed : Percentage of non-responsive customers removed from the initial base as of 01-Apr-2023. Removal happed on 01-May and 15-Jul
Delta Variance : Variance in the average revenue per customer (impact of the customers removed)
Customers Returned : Total customers came to business from April to July 23 allocated to each bins

What I would like to call out here is that the variance on 01-Apr is increasing towards one tail and decreasing towards the other tail when non-responsive customers are removed from the original base. This means the changes to the original customer base do not maintain the same variance.

Thanks for your time and help in advance

Attachments

• Skewness.xlsx
    16.1 KB · Views: 7
I have added 2 charts and attached the revised sample file with some more information. How can this be converted to a box plot chart like below?
Also, is it possible to add the RR% line on the Y axis to the stock chart type similar to the column chart in the workbook attached?
Thanks,
Screenshot 2023-09-02 210028.png Screenshot 2023-09-02 210100.png

Attachments

• Skewness.xlsx
    26.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I got a box plot template. Sharing here as may be useful for someone

Attachments

• box-plot.xlsx
    21.7 KB · Views: 4
Back