• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

VBA Code to do a Header change , Copy only specific header and paste

DVI

HI ,

I have a a file with a Source SG sheet , Target SG Base and the Header names in source and Target sheet for same .

Now i need a code that can do the same as above , but From my source sheet , after running header change module it will have to filter on status col , If Piepline is the status then paste teh required cols into Target_Oppty Sheet and if status is unqualified paste it inot Target UQP sheet.

I already have some code for doing this header change and copying the specific headers to paste (on my Source SG and Target SG base Sheet )
Modules for header change are Copyopptypipe, CopyUQP , Copypipe and matchingSGBAse is for running the Specifi cols copied intot the Target sheet.

Kindly help to loop the same with a filter into Oppty Target sheet and UQP Target sheet.

Attached my file here .

I am not very good with looping codes , hence any help is much appreciated .

Thank you
Attached Files
Attached Files

Attachments

• SrceTargt MAcro_TESTING.xlsm
    141.9 KB · Views: 3
Hi, edit your post in order your text is directly readable or is it again a wild cross posting ?!​

Yes i have posting in this link below , but with no luck of any answers/responses ...
So tried posting here . Sorry if i am not supposed to be doing that .
I need a code to match the header row values and copy that entire col into target sheet , i already have a working code for the Same , But i have 2 Target sheets one being
Target_Oppty Sheet and Target UQP sheet.

For Target_Oppty Sheet, The code will need to filter on Reporting status as Pipeline and then copy the matching Header Cols alone into this sheet
for Target UQP sheet, The code will need to filter on Reporting status as Unqualified and then copy the matching Header Cols alone into this sheet.
Both Target_Oppty Sheet and Target UQP sheet have slightly Different Headers in the target sheet if you see.
Not sure if this is clearly readable .

DVI
About Your So tried posting here . Sorry if i am not supposed to be doing that
You should know that after read from
  • Cross-Posting. Generally, it is considered poor practice to cross post. That is to post the same question on several forums in the hope of getting a response quicker.
  • If you do cross-post, please put that in your post.
  • Also if you have cross-posted and get an Solution elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the Solution here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.

Reactions: DVI
DVI
You should able to give more details ... make Your thread more interesting
especially
if You have same amount of replies after one month waiting.

Back