• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

spreadsheet help

Vito Casa

Good day, I have created a spreadsheet, with two sheets. The first sheet has a monthly calendar with employee's names. On the second sheet, I have a master schedule with all my employees and tasks assigned to them. On sheet 1, i can see the first month tasks and everything looks good. The problem i have is when i change the month. the Calander will update, but not the task. How can i get the tasks on month two, three and so on to show on sheet one?

A SMALL sample spreadsheet, around 10-20 rows, would help a lot here, with all sensitive data removed, and expected results mocked up and manually entered, with a few notes of explanation.

This will possibly enable a quicker and more accurate solution for you.

you have 4 sheets , so not sure what you are trying to do exactly - sorry - probably unable to help
but what version of excel are you using

My apologies, i have deleted a couple of sheets. There is now the master and the schedule. I'm using Microsoft 365. I can call you to discuss the sheet.

Attachments

• training per day - TEST-1.xlsx
    825.2 KB · Views: 2
Thank you, again. I was wondering if you can help me with another issue. On sheet1, I have it doing a task count for the month. Is there a way to change the month and have the formula do a task count?

Attachments

• training per day - TEST-1.xlsx
    924.6 KB · Views: 3

Vito Casa

#1 One thread per thread - open a new thread for Your new wondering.
#2 Why You won't use same month that You've used with Schedule-sheet?
#3 Check Countifs-function.

If You step #1 then study eg from those

Back