• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Reply to email from excel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xlsin

Hi, I have extracted email with particular subject line from outlook in column b of excel sheet. In column c there will be email address and column d, I will add reply. My question is How to reply to the email which is already extracted in column b. The original mail should be below and my reply should be above the original email

Hi, I have extracted email with particular subject line from outlook in column b of excel sheet. In column c there will be email address and column d, I will add reply. My question is How to reply to the email which is already extracted in column b. The original mail should be below and my reply should be above the original email
Hi, thank you for sharing the code. I have tried to extract the mail with code provided but the macro in not pulling the original html body of the email. It is taking the value from excel. The original email is coming as one liner with no paragraph and gaps unlike the original email. I want to reply to the original email which is in proper format. Please suggest me a simple way.

Xlsin
Could You reread Forum Rules?

Hi there!
Try checking the code to make sure it's properly configured to pull the email's HTML body, rather than just a value from Excel. This might involve tweaking the code or using a different macro altogether.
If you're still having trouble, consider asking for help on a programming or Excel forum. Make sure to provide as much detail as possible about your issue, including the code you're using, the email format you're trying to extract, and any error messages you're receiving.

And yeah, remember to follow the forum rules when posting. Be respectful to other users, provide as much detail as possible, and avoid posting spam or irrelevant content. If you're unsure about a rule, take a moment to read the forum's guidelines before posting.
Good luck with your email project.

Hi there!
Try checking the code to make sure it's properly configured to pull the email's HTML body, rather than just a value from Excel. This might involve tweaking the code or using a different macro altogether.
If you're still having trouble, consider asking for help on a programming or Excel forum. Make sure to provide as much detail as possible about your issue, including the code you're using, the email format you're trying to extract, and any error messages you're receiving.

And yeah, remember to follow the forum rules when posting. Be respectful to other users, provide as much detail as possible, and avoid posting spam or irrelevant content. If you're unsure about a rule, take a moment to read the forum's guidelines before posting.
Good luck with your email project.
Hi, I am unable to post the excel sheet but yes the email is pulled from a cell in excel due to which the issue. Please let me know how to tweak the code ao that I can get the original email body like outlook

Unfortunately, without more information about the specific code you're using, it's hard to give you a specific solution, I'm sorry(
The only thing I can say you might want to consider reaching out to the person who wrote the code or posting your question in a forum dedicated to Excel or programming. They may be able to provide more specific guidance on how to tweak the code to get the results you're looking for.

Unfortunately, without more information about the specific code you're using, it's hard to give you a specific solution, I'm sorry(
The only thing I can say you might want to consider reaching out to the person who wrote the code or posting your question in a forum dedicated to Excel or programming. They may be able to provide more specific guidance on how to tweak the code to get the results you're looking for.
Hi, the code is mentioned in the thread. The code is used from this thread. But am facing issue in extracting the original html format which is not in the code mentioned in thread

Xlsin
You've replied over one Month ago for Yourself in #2 reply, which has mentioned 'the code'.
It's only You, who could know - what the code did You refer?
Please, reread #3 reply.
It's better to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back