• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Power Bi how to make continuous exceed 4 days (positive), will automatic show total Positive days

If you need dynamic filtering using slicer or within report. Answer would be no. Since PQ is only evaluated at data load, and not during interaction with report. You'd need to use DAX for that (even with DAX, calculated table can't be used as that's evaluated once, right after initial data load).

If you need to set date range during data load. Just go to "Changed Type" step (i.e. before any other transformation is applied).
Then click on date column an apply your date range filter.

If you need dynamic filtering using slicer or within report. Answer would be no. Since PQ is only evaluated at data load, and not during interaction with report. You'd need to use DAX for that (even with DAX, calculated table can't be used as that's evaluated once, right after initial data load).

If you need to set date range during data load. Just go to "Changed Type" step (i.e. before any other transformation is applied).
View attachment 65716

hi @Chihiro

so grouped Rows there, i have to add Date out?

Attachments

• aa.png
    aa.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 1

View attachment 65716

@Chihiro

any other way can make a slicer to choose date?

Yes, but that requires R-visual or Python visual, not something I’d recommend if you are not already familiar with either programming language.

Yes. But not something I'm willing to teach, it takes too much time to walk through every step of the set up etc.

Back