• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need suggestions on what to use for a real time tracker which refreshes the data daily or hourly

Prodigal_nerd

So, I have a SharePoint folder with excel files of my colleagues with their name on it, 10 excel files which they use to do audits daily. I need to create a tracker which tracks their daily audits completed and a progress tracker for the monthly target. So, tracker for daily completed audits and how close are they to completing the monthly target. Each colleague file has the same exact rows and columns because they do the same type of audits. And all have a Audit date column which they fill after completing an audit. And all 10 files have excel table filled with all the names of individual who's audits need to be completed for the month(i.e target for the month). What's the best way to create a real time progress tracker on a new excel file?

Please remember that while cross-posting is allowed, you need to include the links to your other post(s).

Back