• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Macro not working

alkhaki

hi, i am attaching a file, in which macro,s and buttons not working, ... can anyone help plz
thanx
dr. irfan

Attachments

• PrograM.rar
    386.7 KB · Views: 3
I have to start by saying that I'm using Excel 2K16 32bit but your macros are working. You will find a new item "Add-on" in your menu title bar with what you need.

alkhaki

Is there any reason, why did You send .rar-file?

alkhaki

If someone asks help with Excel
- which would be smoother to get help to send
a) Excel-file
b) something else which needs extra tasks from others

Last edited:
Hi, the macro isnt doing calculatiions on other sheets and i am having lot of #### marks in fields.
any help plz. I am using 32 bit excel

Attachments

• PrograM.zip
    742.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi,​
as guessing can't be helping - according to your vague thread title like your initial post explanation -​
so you must explain which VBA procedure does not work (aka 'the macro'), what that means exactly, what it must achieve,​
like an attachment with a before state and an exact expected result may obviously help to understand your need …​
As it seems your attachment was made for older Excel until 2003 version so which version are you using ?​

It seems to me that in your Windows operating system you are missing the swedll32.dll DLL library that is needed to create the functions declared in Module2.

Back