• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Gantt Chart

Hi - I have created a Gantt Chart but have two questions which I hope someone can help with:
  1. How can you turn off the filters in the pivot table as I can't find an option.
  2. When you use a filter it is showing the bars underneath the filtered section that relate to other lines (hope that makes sense.
Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Gantt Chart.xlsx
    41.9 KB · Views: 4
Peak Seagull
Could You use ... a Gantt Chart ... as a Gantt Chart ... without conditional formatting?
Check this - and - I left there Your version too.

Attachments

• Gantt Chart.xlsx
    48.1 KB · Views: 5
Peak Seagull
Could You use ... a Gantt Chart ... as a Gantt Chart ... without conditional formatting?
Check this - and - I left there Your version too.
Hi - thanks very much for that - didn't know you could do that - for what i am using it for though I would prefer to stick with the conditional formatting. My main problem is that if you select a filter it then shows bars further down the page instead of hiding them!! I have done this before and it hasn't done that so I'm a bit confused. If I could stop that happening then i'll be laughing

Peak Seagull
My way - if there is already possible to use 'ready chart' ... why not use those? There are many ready routines eg for Your filtering case.
Your way - You have there left side 'Pivot-table' and right side 'massive conditional formatting' ... maybe add more formulas -- good luck.

Back