• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

calculate days stock/days/payment

vio1967

Hi all,

My problem is :
I stock cereals in a wharehouse and need to calculate how many days IN and OUT and price 0-15 days free , next 15days with 0.1 eur/days and next with 0.2

For more detalis i attached a file

Thank you for all excel friends and Chandoo

VH

Attachments

• stock_grain_price_days_3.xlsx
    78.4 KB · Views: 6
Hi
Thank you
need to calculate stock and price by date, how many days (free =15 days) and (0.1>next 15 ) and(0.2 next 15

Attachments

• stock_grain_price_days_4.xlsx
    68.6 KB · Views: 8
Sorry, I'm at a loss, your requirements are unclear to me. Please explain in words exactly what you are trying to do. I don't see the words "stock" or "price by date" anywhere. Don't forget we know nothing about your business

Hi and sorry for the delay
I am trying to make a stock management file for a grain warehouse. The problem that is required is based on FIFO.
I will have to calculate the remaining grain stock after the outings, the payment amount for the first 15 days is "free", the quantity for the next 15 days is calculated with 0.15 eur / to / day and the next ones with 0.2 eur eur / to / day. Could I name the first batch with IN_1 and the first output OUT_1? can it be with formulas or does it need VBA ?

Thank you !

Attachments

• stock_grain_price_days_bun.xlsx
    83.1 KB · Views: 6
Back