• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

I need assistance with code to edit and save data from Form

Fred Wayne

Hello, I have a file with a userform called frmForm, it saves and adds information to a Database. I have another form called frmLookup, it searches for information stored in the database and displays it in the form. I need to be able of editing the information and then save it. I would be so happy to get some help on it. I am sending the original file. Thank you so much in advance.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Car Rentals.xlsm
    250.8 KB · Views: 8
I have some issues with the form I made. The problem that I have is that every time I try to edit an entry, the code does not modify what I want and modifies another thing and writes the new information not correctly. I have checked over and over and I do not see where is the failure. Also, I have tried to make it search according to the item I choose, however, it works with some but not with others, I don´t know what am I doing wrong. Can you please help me? I would really appreciate it so much.

Attachments

• SAVE!.jpg
    SAVE!.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 10
  • Car Rentals 3.1.xlsm
    226.4 KB · Views: 10
Hello, why not using a database software rather than Excel ?‼​
Anyway according to your attachment an Excel VBA basics demonstration :​
Code:
Sub Demo1()
    Sheet2.ShowDataForm
End Sub