• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Excel Tracker to effectively manage and track team objectives

Jayaprakash

I am looking for a template to manage and track the team objectives effectively. The template should automatically create charts when each objectives are updated.
By looking into the chart/dashboard it should clearly display where each team member stands on each objective (whether it is on track, delay, challenges, etc.,).

Please let me know if there is any template readily available so that I can download and use it.

While I can't provide direct downloads as am not sure but yyou can find various project management templates on platforms like Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, or project management tools like Asana, Trello, or Jira. Look for templates specifically designed for tracking team objectives and progress.

For automatic chart creation, consider using the features within spreadsheet tools like Excel or Google Sheets. You can create formulas and charts that dynamically update based on the input data.

Search for templates with features like Gantt charts, progress trackers, and status indicators. Customize these templates to suit your team's needs, ensuring they reflect the specific objectives and progress indicators you're tracking.

Remember to prioritize a user-friendly interface to ensure easy adoption by your team.

Thanks for the guidance.
I am looking for similiar tracker sheet as attached image file. Can anyone help to create it or guide me how to create it?

Attachments

• Excel task tracker dashboard.png
    Excel task tracker dashboard.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 3

Jayaprakash

As You've written in #1
Please let me know if there is any template readily available so that I can download and use it.
and You've given an answer in #5 reply
It is a snapshot taken from internet and only paid version is available.
If that won't match for You then
You should know - what do You really need?
... You've used term etc in Your #1 reply - that won't work.

Back