• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need Help guys with excel cell highlight

Ashokkumarbn

i need a help hope you would help me in our office we have a daily tracker in that we have 12 agents and works in 24/7 shifts we work on incident tickets.

and as soon as the ticket arrives we have to enter the ticket number in that sheet under the agent name and change the color of the cell manually according to the time the ticket arrived. I have attached a sample spreadsheet for your understanding

for eg. if ticket came in between 8am to 9 am it will be green if it is between 9 am to 10 am then red if it is between 10 am to 11 am then purple so on so instead of changing the color manually i need a formula or a steps so based on current time when the data entered into a cell the color should change please suggest

Attachments

• Ticket Mangement Tracker for April - 2024_s.xlsx
    73.1 KB · Views: 6
You would either need a VBA event handler for this, or have a field into which Ctrl/Shift/; will insert the time and then conditional formatting would provide the colour as a visual queue to aid recognition.

Ashokkumarbn

Instead of highlighting 'hours', could You use something like below?
Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 11.41.41.png
There can use above same sheet/file for every day for every month (Your version has daily sheets and monthly files).
Your data can use with this sample too.

Attachments

• Ticket Mangement Tracker.xlsb
    96.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back